Run 12

SCHOOL IS OUT! This means we have all 5 kids for a week. The boys could most likely do this run with me, but our six year old daughter can run for two minutes straight much less five. I am going to have to move my runs to the evenings after it cools down some. Temperatures are already reaching mid to upper nineties. I tried to run both my phone to track my distance and pace and my ipod to run the program I like again. I was more successful this time. About the time I got done with my five minute warm up walk I finally was able to get the satellites to pick up my phone and start tracking me. I now know to start the phone and get satellites linked up before I start my run. Here is what I did today:

5 min warm up walk
3 min run
90 sec walk
5 min run
2.5 min walk
3 min run
90 sec walk
5 min run
5 min warm down walk

Keep up the running. We will be moving back into week 5 on Monday. This will be some longer runs, and we will finish out with a 20 minute run.

Comments

Popular Posts