Run 11

I finally moved over into the technology world and got a smart phone. My work out on Monday was from a different program because the one I use on my Ipod is not available on my new phone. I didn't like it. I like to listen to music while I run. On the new version I tried out they just make a little beep when you are suppose to change from running to walking. I found myself constantly looking at my phone to see what I was doing because I couldn't hear the beeps over the music playing on my phone. So this week I tried to use both my phone and my Ipod. I wanted to use an app on my phone to track my distance and speed, and my Ipod to use the program that I like. Being that I am technology challenged I did get the program to run on my phone, but I didn't have it set up correctly so it didn't track my time or distance. Here is what I did:

5 min warm up walk
3 min run
90 sec walk
5 min run
2.5 min walk
3 min run
90 sec walk
5 min run
5 min warm down walk

Keep up the running. I can tell that this time it is easier than the first time.

Comments

Popular Posts